Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thing number 16 and 17 and Wikis this and that

I've used before either by accident or intentionally. I actually asked a question and the google search took me right there. I was happy with the results....I first heard about wikipedia years ago on TV it wasn't a good review since they were talking about someone's autobiography and he was complaining that a lot of the information was untrue. I guess that's the chance you take you just have to keep in mind that much of the information could be simply someone's opinion but isn't that true of non fiction books also?

This is one thing that I was already familiar with and have used in the past for various reasons. Although a bit controversial I find it pretty interesting and have found what I believe to be true even though just about anyone can add or edit the information. I created and account and did some exploring. I especially found the Library Success: a best practices wiki to be most interesting as it relates to libraries.

I finally made it in to PLCMC Learning 2.0, at first I didn’t have any luck with logging into PLCMC learning 2.0 I tried so many passwords and none of them were accepted. Any way I finally made it and added my blog to the list of favorites, going back to check out the other ones. See ya later!

No comments: