Friday, October 19, 2007

Thing number 11 and 12
Library Thing and Rollyo, both were interesting sites. I created a search scroll and attached a link to my blog. It's titled "News of the Day" I am a huge news station fan. When there is nothing else on TV I will resort the the news channels, people are so interesting some of the coverage is good new too, it doesn't always have to be bad to be "news".
I used to be a big reader when I was younger, then as I got older and busier it's been a struggle to find the time to get back on track. Library thing is wonderful tool that could help me get back into it. It's alway interesting to see what others are reading.
There are so many ways to use the internet doing library 2.0 is teaching me just how many different ways you can search for information. Rollyo is another tool that I would like to come back to and explore some more. I created and account and created a search roll.

No comments: