Friday, November 2, 2007

THING NUMBER 23

Well I finally made it. I thought I was pretty computer savvy until I started these 23 things. Funny I can do just about anything in excel and word but I really found some of these things challenging, I guess that’s good thing after all it’s all about learning isn’t it? Of course some things were more fun than others, I really enjoyed you tube, I think everyone enjoyed “that thing”. If you want a good laugh just go to you tube and type in funny. I’d like to continue down the list of things but I promised myself that I would go back and spend some time on the things that I had to rush through to reach the dead line. This was such a great idea to work on this project I think it helped all of us to challenge ourselves.

2 comments:

Blogteam said...

Good going! Congrats on completing all 23 Things.

bergermom said...

Congratulations, number six!